Think of February…think of the much awaited Valentine’s Day. Although it is rightly said that love just doesn’t need that one day, but it is always a good idea to redefine love on that special day. Valentine’s Day gives you a great opportunity to express your endless love. Here is a complete guide on Valentine’s Day Gift ideas and Unique Valentine’s Day date ideas.
Planning to do something exciting for Valentine’s Day but are still confused? Not to worry! Let’s Expresso is at your service. Here are some interesting ideas for Valentine’s Day that would leave your beloved swooning!
From venue selection to choosing a memorable gift and finalising your outfit, there is so much to do and plan! Excitement is already bubbling. Your answer to what are some good Valentines day ideas are here. Go ahead, make your day with these carefully thought Best Valentines day ideas.
Valentine’s Day Date Ideas
The irony is that a ‘date’ doesn’t need to be defined by just one date. It is a special moment that can be enjoyed anytime. But this Valentine’s Day get ready to sweep him off his feet with these awesome and creative Valentine’s date ideas. To add that zing to your Valentine Day date, you can send a customised invitation card as well.
Well for each one of us, the idea of a date is different. For me it is me and him in a book café! Surrounded by books and lost in the mesmerising aroma of coffee and old books. Okay! Let’s not get too whimsical here.
The safest bet is to book a table at his favourite restaurant. But don’t you think that would be too regular?
This is a perfect occasion to experiment with a new place and try some new cuisines. Also, just in case it turns out to be a fiasco, you can always use the weapon of your puppy eyes and melt his heart. Rooftop restaurants, open air cafés and garden restaurants are also a great option. Considering this awesome weather, you can plan a lunch treat as well. Sunshine would be the perfect accompaniment for your cozy lunch date.
Nothing to beat the idea of cooking a meal for him at home! Do up the place with fresh flowers, aroma candles and light music in the background…and your customised date venue is all set. Melt his heart with your culinary skills. Doesn’t it make for an unexpected Valentine’s Day date idea?
The key to success is planning. Plan well in advance and make arrangements accordingly, because a lot of places would require prior bookings. I hope this answers the basic question that rattles the mind- What couples do on Valentines?
By the way, you must also read: Valentine’s Day gift ideas for him
Love your woman to the moon? Check out: Romantic Valentines gifts for her
Once the venue is decided, you can finalise your outfit accordingly. What to wear on Valentine’s day is sorted here.
If the venue is a café or a lounge then you can go boho chic. Palazzo pants and shirts, boyfriend jeans and crop top, maxi dress with funky accessories and slim fit pants with sheer top are some great options. If the weather is tricky, be dressed accordingly. Be comfortable in a nice jacket if it’s cold. Wear nice high boots and a bold lipstick to leave your mark. Wink!
You can also wear an Indo-western outfit. Pair your favourite denims with a vest and anarkali jacket or mix n match kurtis with pants. The fusion look is perfect for this love infused weather.
And just in case you thought that dressing up is only for when you go out, think again. Dressing up for a date at home is all the more exciting. You can have a pajama theme date, cozy, comfortable and very sexy; or go all daring with that super short mini skirt and a crop top! The day is yours!
Gift ideas for Valentine’s Day
A few minutes ago you were worrying and now you already have some great ideas for Valentine’s Day. Date sorted, outfit sorted, so what is left? Getting that perfect gift for him. Here are some of the best Valentine’s Day gift ideas. These Romantic Valentine’s Day gift ideas are real game changers.
- Men and their perfumes are inseparable. Make this day extraordinaire for him by gifting him a latest perfume from his favourite brand. This works for women too.
- Thinking of a classy option – what better than wine? This evergreen gift is perfect for Valentine’s Day. Wine for a man and makeup for his woman. Makeup also makes as a superb last minute Valentine’s Day gift idea.
- Gift him a chic blazer or a jacket. The good thing is that he can wear it for the next date as well.
- Spa vouchers have the power to make each occasion exclusionary. Let him take a break from the routine and rejuvenate at the spa! Add to the fun by gifting a couple spa voucher. Choose a unisex salon and spa where you two can spend some quality time together and pamper yourselves. This will be a time to remember.
- Make use of Internet and brush up your baking skills. Why? Because you are baking a cake for him. A simple chocolate or the desirable red velvet, gooey brownies or classic almond cookies, there is so much you can experiment with. Add dollops of love and romance and see how he’ll gobble it all up.
Here’s hoping that these great ideas for Valentines Day and Valentine’s Day gift ideas help you plan a perfect date.
You have a pal recently in love? Recommend our guide of Best Valentine gifts for Girlfriend
Read here if you’re still wondering for a nice Valentines day gift for boyfriend
Is your friend single? Don’t worry. Suggest Valentine’s Day ideas for Singles