W. H. Auden
Best Valentine gifts for Girlfriend
- Hair accessories. How many times have you made fun of her for wearing colorful clips and bands? Show her you love her in all the colors by gifting her a handful of hair accessories in myriad colors. Every hair accessory will fit, there won’t be any size problem and she will love it. And I guarantee, you’ll see her wearing all of them one by one each time she meets you. How cute!
- A hair cut + hair colour. She would have mentioned about the new celebrity look or the new posh salon everyone is talking about. Gift her a hair cut coupled with a hair colour service. Buy a gift voucher from the salon and present it to her. She will jump with joy and so will you when she would walk out with a new makeover from the salon.
- Her favourite Vodka. Tell her you love her when she becomes tipsy. But ensure condition applies- ” To be consumed in your presence”. A girl loves when a man ascertains authority over her. This gift of yours will be counted really special.
- A day with her girls. Buy her a row at the movies with her favourite girlies. And during the movie, suddenly pop up out of the phone screen to see her giggling with her girls. Don’t be a part of the day but just make that special appearance to make her feel loved. She is yours for life.
- A picture of both of you. Get a small photo frame that can be easily carried in her bag. Pocket size photo frames work best for this. Insert a photo that both of you rejoice. She can anytime grab it from her bag and take a look to feel your presence around her. She will find it very cute and very thoughtful.
Make her Valentine’s Day really special. She loves you and counts on you. A well thought gift from you will lift her to cloud nine. Let this year count!
Hope you like our list of Best Valentine gifts for Girlfriend. You can also check our list of Romantic Valentine’s gifts for Her. There are some cool ideas here as well.
You may also like to check out some unisex Romantic Valentine’s Day Gift ideas. What’s life that’s not romantic?
Have fun and make the most of your day.
If you have a girl pal looking for Valentine’s Day Gift ideas for him, sharing this post will be a good idea.
Love is in the air!
You can follow me on Instagram here. I make rocking content.