In line with the much in trend BB and CC creams, Kaya has launched the CC+ Complexion Perfector Cream for a flawless finish and a happy you. Coming from the expert dermatologists, this cream is with all in one skin benefits. To save ourselves from hectic makeup step by steps, Kaya’s CC cream is an all in one product. Just a little dab and your are ready in no time. More in the Kaya CC+ Complexion Perfector Cream review below.
Kaya CC+ Complexion Perfector Cream Review
- CC+ stands for Cover Correct. This works like a moisturiser+ foundation in one product.
- With SPF 25, it is for all skin types.
- It hides imperfections and gives a glow to the skin in an instant.
- Improves skin appearance, blurs imperfections and fine lines.
- Protects from harmful UVA and UVB rays and free radicals.
- Apply like a regular moisturiser on face and neck. Massage gently with light strokes.
- Price Rs 990/- for 30 ml.
- Available at Kaya skin clinic and Kaya’s online portal.
Cosmetic product effects are different from person to person, skin to skin. Though any product coming from Kaya skin clinic has a credibility attached. So if you are looking for an all in one cream with a moisturiser and a clear complexion effect, this can be your pick. As far as I am concerned, I’m happy with the results.
Kaya also brings the Hydra-Cleanse Makeup Remover as part of their everyday essentials. This 3-in 1 makeup remover deep cleanses, is gentle on eyes and skin and moisturises at the same time. It is effective in removing everyday makeup and even the difficult water proof & long lasting makeup without using water.
It is a non sticky formula for all skin types. The alcohol free formula retains moisture and natural pH of the skin. Apply the lotion on the face using a cotton pad. Spread it across the face and then gently wipe off using the cotton pad. Available at Rs 290/- for 100 ml. Easy & effective in usage.
This was the Kaya CC+ Complexion Perfector Cream review along with the Kaya Hydra-Cleanse Makeup Remover review. There is something with makeup, more the merrier :).
Will you give these products a try?