Are you mad at heart? Are you a sucker for anything quirky? Are you always looking for coolest stuff online? Then you must visit WhySoSerious.co.in !
WhySoSerious, brainchild of Khushboo Verma is an online e-store for funky and symbolic gifting options. So whether you are looking for a very wacky Valentine gift for dear husband or a Rakhi gift for dearest brother or the soulmate boyfriend, this e-store will surely give more than enough options to choose the perfect gift for the perfect one. And well, we the fairer sex have some very cool options too to choose from or be gifted. My Giveaway is all about the madness we girls love and things close to our heart. Read on to find out about this wacky giveaway with a Soupy question!
Before the Giveaway, here 5 strong reasons to buy from the store:
- You believe in the madness of humanity. You go an extra mile to find the most appropriate gift for loved ones.
- You love to gift and see the smile on a close one’s face. You can pull the day up and down to find a very cool gift.
- Thoughtful. You think and buy. So you may pick a Pacman Tshirt for your little Pacman loving brother or a God Father whiskey glass for your investment banker husband.
- Affordability. All the products have a reasonable price attached. Whether you pick a chill pill ice tray or a set of 4 cutting chai cups, you pick as per your wallet’s capacity.
- Safe delivery. Needless to say, each product is carefully packed and shipped to reach you safe and sound.
Now, the Soupy Giveaway:
5 of you can get this fabulous SoupO’holic mug. Well nothing comes easy, so you got to tell us why you deserve this mug? 5 best wacky entries can get it in their hands.
The Contest Giveaway opens today and will close on 14th Nov’14. Open to Indian residents, the winners will be informed via email and will be declared on this page aswell. For any query, you can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond at the earliest. Have fun with these online giveaways. All the Best.
Share the contest with your SoupO’holic friend and let her have a chance to win this mug too. She will really bless you!
And for me, I can drown in a soup mug so I deserve it the most!
The winners are Kamal Advani, Roopesh Thakur, Sonal, Kritika and Divya Shree.