Lakme 9to5 Super Sunscreen is apt for a bright 9 to 5 look. The Super Sunscreen is great on skin and is apt for women with no or little time to apply and layer the skin with multiple products. The SunScreen feels great on the skin and the powerful SPF 50 protects and prevents tanning and sunburn.
A closer look at the product:
- The Super Sunscreen comes in 2 variants: Lakme 9to5 Mattifying Super Sunscreen for oily skin and Lakme 9to5 Hydrating Super Sunscreen for normal to dry skin.
- Both the variants are available at Rs 500/- for 30ml.
- The hydrating variant nourishes the skin and protects it from sun damage. Vitamin B3 and Provitamin C help in spot and skin lightening and even tone the skin. SPF 50 PA+++ prevents tanning and keeps the skin in an even tone in the long run.
- The Mattifying Super Sunscreen gives oil control benefits and it’s non-sticky formula glides on the skin and doesn’t give a greasy effect. Powerful SPF 50 PA +++ prevents tanning caused by UVA and UVB rays and keeps the skin even tone in the longer run.
- The super sunscreens can be worn over a moisturiser or alone. Re-apply every 3-4 hours for maximum protection.
- In addition to the face, it should also be applied on the neck area, ears, upper back near the neck or any other delicate sun exposed area.
- Pump 2 dollops on your fingertips and apply on face and other required areas. Blend gently using upward strokes.
- The sunscreen does not feel patchy on the skin and glides evenly.
- The sunscreen leaves skin smooth, evens skin tone and prepped for foundation. The weightless formula can be applied under makeup and will not let the makeup look caked.
- The bottles are attractive, easy to carry and easy to store.
- Throw one in your bag and carry it with you to work and play.
Pick your variant as per your skin type and feel the lightness of the sunscreen. Just quickly apply on the face in the morning and you are good to go. Add a bit of Kohl to the eyes and some shine onto lips. Summer demands keeping makeup to minimum and letting the skin breathe.
Available online at Amazon.in .