If there is one women I look up to for strength, courage, dare and righteousness, She is Oprah Winfrey. She epitomises life in full vigour. A woman who has lived her life on her own terms, made a strong place for herself and showed way to millions of men and women to stand up for their rights. This post is a dedication to Winfrey through Oprah Winfrey inspirational quotes on life, success, men and all that matters. Oprah Winfrey Quotes are a way of life for a lot of us. Be with me, read through the post and let’s celebrate Winfrey together. We’ve tried to list all the famous Oprah Winfrey quotes.
Oprah Winfrey Quotes on Life, Success, Men and Relationship
Oprah Winfrey Quotes on Life
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
- The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
- You will find true success and happiness if you have only one goal. There really is only one, and that is this: To fulfill the highest, most truthful expression of yourself as a human being. You want to max out your humanity by using your energy to lift yourself up, your family, and the people around you. Theologian Howard Thurman said it best. He said, ‘Don’t ask yourself what the world needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
- I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear.
- The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.
Oprah Winfrey Quotes on Success
- Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do better the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This is your moment. Own it.
- It doesn’t matter how far you might rise. At some point, you are bound to stumble. If you’re constantly pushing yourself higher and higher, the law of averages predicts that you will at some point fall. And when you do, I want you to remember this: There is no such thing as failure. Failure is just life trying to move us in another direction. Now, when you’re down there in the hole, it looks like failure. When that moment comes, it’s okay to feel bad for a little while. Give yourself time to mourn what you think you may have lost. But then, here’s the key: Learn from every mistake, because every experience, particularly your mistakes, are there to teach you and force you into being more who you are.
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
- I was once afraid of people saying, “Who does she think she is?” Now, I have the courage to stand and say “This is who I am.
- I am a woman in process. I’m just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience, and learn from it. Life is never dull.
- You can have it all. You just can’t have it all at once.
- You know you are on the road to success if you would do your job and not get paid for it.
Oprah Winfrey Quotes on Men
- If a man wants you, nothing can keep him away. If he doesn’t want you, nothing can make him stay. Stop making excuses for a man and his behaviour. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from heartache.
- Slower is better. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
- If you feel like he is stringing you along, then he probably is. Don’t stay because you think ‘it will get better.’ You’ll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
- Avoid men who’ve got a bunch of children by a bunch of different women. He didn’t marry them when he got them pregnant, why would he treat you any differently?
- Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If something bothers you, speak up.
- You cannot change a man’s behaviour. Change comes from within.
- He is a man; nothing more, nothing less.
- Never let a man define who you are.
- Never borrow someone else’s man. If he cheated with you, he’ll cheat on you.
- A man will only treat you the way you allow him to treat you.
Oprah Inspirational Quotes
Inspirational quotes from Oprah are a lot famous.
- Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.
- Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.
- Follow your instincts. That’s where true wisdom manifests itself.
- Meditate. Breathe consciously. Listen. Pay attention. Treasure every moment. Make the connection.
- Surround yourself with people who are going to take you higher.
Oprah Winfrey Famous Quotes
- If a relationship ends because the man was not treating you as you deserve then heck no, you can’t “be friends”. A friend wouldn’t mistreat a friend.
- You should never look for someone to complete you…a relationship consists of two whole individuals…look for someone complimentary…not supplementary
- Never move into his mother’s house.
- Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
- To love yourself is a never-ending journey.
Watch Oprah Winfrey’s full speech at Harvard
Quotes from Oprah Winfrey are like drops of dew on a parched skin. Let’s salute the woman for who she is, what all she has accomplished and how far she has come. If you’re a big fan of Winfrey just like me, do drop in a line below on how she has impacted your life and how far you’ve come with her. As for me, she has liberated me and I am avid follower of Oprah Winfrey quotes. I respect her from the heart…x tv.