Has dandruff and dry hair taken away your sleep? Daily pollution, dust and excessive use of styling products have left you hair lifeless? Fret not and read about my Himalaya Herbals Anti Dandruff range experience which is a complete hair care solution #4FabulousHair.
Earlier this week, I was invited by the brand at the Affinity Salon, Vasant Vihar to experience the whole range and have one gala hair experience. Since dandruff has been my concern since teenage, I really looked forward to having a first hand experience with the products. Read all about the range and my experience below.
Himalaya Herbals Anti Dandruff Range
The range consists of 4 products:
- Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Oil: Price Rs 90 for 100 ml. This is a special treatment oil that can be applied liberally on hair and scalp. It is enriched with Tea tree oil and Rosemary that keeps the scalp healthy and dandruff free. The oil can be kept overnight and washed in the morning. It is a non- sticky oil that can be applied daily.
- Himalaya Anti Dandruff Shampoo: Rs 130 for 200 ml. The shampoo is formulated with botanical extracts to help control dandruff and provide nourishment to hair shafts. Main ingredients: Tea tree oil, Aloe Vera and Chickpea for active nourishment and dandruff free hair.
- Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Conditioner: Rs 90 for 100 ml. The formulation with herbs fights dandruff and moisturises hair, making it softer and manageable.
- Himalaya Anti Dandruff Hair Cream: Rs 80 for 100 ml. This leave in cream has to be applied from roots to tips after the hair wash. It protects the hair from daily damage due to pollution, heat and dust.
Himalaya Herbals Anti Dandruff Range Experience
Here comes the fun part. The expert hands at the salon worked magic on my hair with the 4 steps process. They begin by oiling my hair followed by shampooing, conditioning and leaving in the hair cream.
- Oiling: My hair were parted into different sections and the oil was applied liberally. The scalp was massaged gently so that the oil gets absorbed. This was followed by hair steam for 10 minutes.
- Shampooing: The shampoo was massaged into wet hair and scalp. It was done twice to take off the oil and dirt from my hair.
- Conditioning: After shampooing, the conditioner was gently massaged along the length of the hair and left for two minutes. The hair was rinsed thoroughly after.
- Nourishing: This was the fourth and the final step after conditioning. A small amount of the hair cream was gently massaged through my hair strands to provide sheen and care.
The products of the range are effective for all hair types. They are safe to use on coloured or permed hair. The goodness of Tea Tree Oil fights scalp infections, leaving you with healthy tresses. The brand has given a lovely kit for home use and I’m so excited to use it.
The range is one powerful solution for all dandruff problems. Here’s wishing you fabulous hair with Himalaya’s Anti Dandruff range!