My love for kurtas is known. While I had a full time job, they were my staple. Even now, the love for kurtas knows no boundaries. So when I had an invitation for W’s #Unusuals Spring Summer 2016 Collection, I had my reasons to go. And the most significant being, W for Woman makes the most chic and comfortable work wear kurtas. Here is all from the #Unusuals launch.
Work Wear has to be edgy, convenient and quick. If it takes you 10 minutes in the morning to get it together, then it’s not work wear. W pieces in the #Unusuals Collection are just that. They are complete on their own. You don’t have to apply your mind while getting ready in the morning. Just pick a kurta from this collection, pair it with a bottom and walk out. Accessorising is optional for the kurta pieces are complete on their own.
Read Here: 5 Ways to Style your Black Kurtas.
Why the #UnUsuals?
- It’s all about being different. The kurtas are different. From the silhouettes to the prints, there is a different story in each piece. W for Woman has redefined Fashion Clichés with its Spring/Summer 2016 collection.
- There is an amalgamation of Indian sensibilities and western outlook. There is an altogether new meaning given to ‘Fusion’.
- Easy Functionality which has been an essence in W pieces is combined with grace. Being Chic gets a push.
- The range depicts the effervescent Indian woman who takes no nonsense at work.
Key Must Have #UnUsuals Pieces
- Stiletto Kurta is a must buy. This tapered kurta takes the shape of your body and gives you a lean stiletto look.
- Floor sweeping and ankle length anarkalis make up for the key statement styles.
- Bottoms have an identity of their own. The cropped pants and culottes are for a major high.
- Bold geometric prints, monuments, Oriental florals will spoil you for choices.
Try something new; Go different; Explore the #Unusuals!
These UNSEEN UNDONE #UNUSUALS looks will define your work wear and add everyday convenience while getting ready. You are what you wear. Bold looks, Significant meetings, Fruitful Outcomes, it will all merge.
Availability – W for Woman has 200 exclusive brand outlets and more than 700 multi-brand outlets across Lifestyle, Shoppers Stop, Pantaloons, Central etc.
Available online at www.wforwoman.com and all leading online portals.
Pick your piece today. Work Wear has to define you.
P.S: Don’t go the regular way of pairing a kurta with a churidaar. Instead wear a crop pant or a wide legged trouser underneath and see the fun.