Do you have a talent that stands you apart? Do you have a fan following? Your friends always consult you for their fashion queries? We can lead you up to Karan Johar. Aha, you heard it right!
Lakme School of Style is India’s first digital Video Fashion Magazine. The magazine is curated by India’s top most Fashion Vloggers. The topical and premium quality content is curated under the guidance of Karan Johar who is the new ‘Anna Wintour’.
Lakmé School of Style is a first of its kind show that will not only bring the newest trends and happenings from the fashion world but in the process will also create new age fashionistas and idols. A fashion brigade led by Editor-in-Chief, Karan Johar himself will bring the fashion news, views and events from all over the world to the internet screen.
Show your talent online with #fame that lets you amplify your talent and shout it loud. The digital entertainment network has launched Lakme ‘School of Style’ to give India its first video fashion magazine. The show will bring the newest and the most trending happenings from the world of fashion & beauty and also convert Vloggers into fashionistas and idols. The content is served through digital videos daily. The channel is hosted across #fame network which is available on Youtube, Facebook, Dailymotion and leading content publishers.
Lakme School of Style & #fame together created this fabulous video on 5 Must have bags for a Fashion Girl.
The video recommends the following 5 Must have bags for a Fashion Girl.
- Tote : A large pouch with strong handles. Perfect for a lunch out or day shopping, a tote carries everything with you. Ensure good quality handles that won’t hurt the shoulders. A little pouch inside would be good to stock up a lip gloss, keys or other smaller articles.
- Clutch : A box clutch is timeless and goes with both Indian and western attire.
- Sling or cross body. This is a type of bag where practicality and functionality blends. Adjustable shoulder straps help you choose whether to wear length wise or cross side.
- Structured Bag. This type of bag retains its shape whether empty or full. Alot more formal and is available in lots of shapes and sizes.
- Holdall: A big size travel bag for weekend trips or for your gym essentials with a rectangular base and simple closure zips. This multi purpose bag carries everything for you as the name says- ‘Hold All’.
The video is a crisp 4 minute lowdown on the 5 Must Have Bags for Women. When u lift a bag, keep Design, Functionality and Quality in mind. Don’t go by the label but by these aspects as a good designer bag is always an emotional investment. That’s the fun of a nicely done video- you know it all in a matter of few minutes.
So if you have a talent worth its buck, get ahead on #fame and Lakme school of Style. You may be the next fashionista, who knows?