Well, it’s a double bumper today. I’m not gonna only review two of my favourite Innisfree products but invite you all to participate in the Innisfree’s 1st Anniversary in India Giveaway too. One of you will win the mega Innisfree hamper with the following products:
- Green Tea Seed Serum
- Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
- Green Tea Mask Sheets – 2pcs
- Cucumber Mask Sheets – 2pcs
- Eco Nail Enamel
How to win? Leave a comment at the end of the post stating the Innisfree product that excites you the most from the review and why? Also use the hashtag ‘#innisfreeturns1’ in the entry.
Here I go with the review:
Quantity: 80ml, Price- Rs 1,450
Product: Nourishing serum with the goodness of organic green tea seeds from Jeju Island. The serum keeps the skin clear and deep moisturised from inside.
Texture: Light weight & easily absorbed by the skin. Perfect for summers when the skin needs light products to absorb and yet breathe.
- Deep moisturising. No sticky feeling.
- Can be used under makeup.
- Quick absorbing formula.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Nice fragrance.
- Nicely packaged in a green bottle and can be conveniently carried in a makeup pouch.
- Good to go for everyday use.
Quanity: 100ml, Price- Rs 950
Product- The clay mask intensively cares for the skin pores by removing excess sebum.
- The clay mask absorbs excess face oil and removes dirt and oil from clogged pores.
- Easy to apply and remove. The mask forms a thin layer on the skin and is easily removed by water splashes.
- With almost no fragrance, the mask has a pleasing effect on application.
- Just after a tired day or at the beginning of a brand new day, one can apply this hassle free mask anytime.
- Apply as it is or just add a few drops of water to give a consistency.
Innisfree has these very cool mask sheets: Cucumber masks and Green Tea masks which are also a part of the Giveaway. The mask sheets are one time usage sheets and are very easy to apply. Infused with herb complex water + ingredients from nature, the masks add energy and vitality to the skin.
Leave your comment below about the product from the review that excites you the most with the reason. Don’t forget to use the hashtag ‘#innisfreeturns1’ in the entry. One best entry will win the fabulous Innisfree gift hamper.
The Contest Giveaway opens today and will close on 17th Oct’14. Open to Indian residents, the winners will be informed via email and will be declared on this page aswell. For any query, you can mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond at the earliest. Have fun with these online giveaways. All the Best.
* Innisfree has a store in Khan Market, New Delhi.
The winner for the Giveaway is Vinaya Harish Chandra.