Looking for a face cream with abundant moisture and refreshing effect? Try the Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream with the goodness of squeezed green tea & green complex for deep skin nourishment. Check out the review below.
What is Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream?
It is a balancing cream made by the healthy green tea and green complex for deep skin moisturisation. These ingredients are grown in the most suitable conditions on Jeju island in Korea. Green tea is rich in amino acids and minerals and keeps the skin moisturised and more refreshed.
The cream is light and gets easily absorbed in the skin for a quick and intense moisture routine. I have used the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum earlier and both the products are gentle and light weight on the skin.
- Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Cream can be used by all skin types.
- Soothing light fragrance for everyday use.
- Available at Innisfree stores and online.
- Price Rs 1300/- for 50ml.
- The product doesn’t have an inbuilt sunscreen so the sunscreen has to be additionally applied.
- Price on the higher side but the quality and effectiveness makes up for it.
- Eco friendly packaging and the cream jar is easy to carry for an outstation trip. Looks good on the bathroom shelf or the dressing table.
How to use? Apply on clean face and neck. Gently massage for absorption.