It’s time to witness the Spring Summer 2013 trends walking all around in the VIBGYOR palette and it only guarantees a different colour for each day of the week. Straight from the heart- Spring summer’13 is all about patterns and drapes in every colour possible. Every outfit, every colour, every style sitting idle in your wardrobe will be used, the condition is to DO it Right.
Let’s take a look at BIG and BOLD spring summer 2013 trends:
- Colours. The word says it all. Be bold and wear a bright on bright. A purple dress with red pumps will grab attention and in the right spirit. Play with colours…match an orange with a red or a red with a green but do play. Don’t shy behind age old blue denim jeans and pair it with a mickey mouse tshirt. Go all along and go loud on colors. A neon orange pant with a bright red will wow you out. Do it to believe it.
- Go floral. Spring’s favourite trend is back with a bang, now in applique, patches, prints or accessories. The riotous garden of patterns and colours in big and small motifs is doing the rounds at every corner. Just be cautious- a butterfly may sit on you :p
- Bold patterns. Re-visit 60s and get the groove back with bold patterns. Be it stripes, checks or zig zags, put your bold foot forward. Bold brows, plush lashes, matte skin and the deep side fringe -all are back and how!
- Orient. Get in the mood for love with Cherry blossom prints and kimonos. Buckle it up, loosen up the fit, increase the length of the skirt and wear it with your heart.
- Graphics. From squares and straight lines to crazy patterns and Art prints, the plethora of choices is dizzying. Well, the only solution can be – Try them all 🙂
- Stripes. From work to wonder, stripes seal the deal on every occasion. Work your look with a shift dress, prints with optical illusion and sway away with the sixties winged liner and nude lips.
These are the looks to flaunt and they are straight from the runways of London, Paris, New York, Mumbai and Delhi. Now it’s your turn to wear them right.