The fun of shopping doubles the minute I hear the word- DISCOUNT. While searching for amazing deals online, I came across plethora of discounts at Snapdeal. And with crazy offers for women clothing, my entire thirst for Summer shopping saw no stopping. With as many options, as many designs, as many patterns, the shopping cart went crazily full. And the fun was the realtime shopping experience as in a mall or at an MBO.
For all you girls out there, here is a list of super offers from the portal to save some buck and add some more stuff from that saved buck. How cool can that be!
- Women clothing: Upto 70% off on purchase of Rs 1999/-. Use the promo code as given on the website. Choose from printed to aztec to pastel tops and bottoms. Some of the graphic t-shirts are absolute fun. My favourite was this Femella Blue Polyester tunic top. For Rs 516 (25% discount), it’s a complete ROI for its design and color.
- For Saree lovers: Upto 70% off on purchase of Rs1499/- and above. The site has best seller sarees at lowest prices. From Banarasi Drapes to Zari weaves, from georgette pritns to classy crepes, from everyday wear to occasional wear, there are so many options to be spoilt for choice. I know one thing about the saree wearers, they adore their six yards. Each piece is like a possession to them. So Miss Six Yard lover, go ahead and make the most of each and every discount offered.
- Fashion Jewellery, Buy 2 get 1 free: Look for that Choker piece you wanted or pick the RamLeela inspired pearl Earring. Go Bollywood-ish or pick from classy designs, whatever you do, apply the 2+1 offer to save your buck. My pick:
- Women footwear: Steal a deal with fashionable footwear and get some amazing ones under INR 500. Some of the pumps are absolute delight.
- Accessories: Pick your choice, whether your are looking for budget sunglasses or handbags or super perfumes. And don’t miss the cotton bedsheets.
Affordable shopping and a convenient user experience are the added advantages of shopping at Snapdeal. Go, splurge and see for yourself the savings you make and the smart shopping you do.