Makeup Blog India
Welcome to another of my beauty product reviews. The bold reds and maroons will keep continuing and for my love of infinite shades of reds, today’s product for review is Maybelline Lip Polish in shade GLAM 12. Let’s get the review rolling.
Maybelline Lip Polish is the latest product from the giant makeup house to hypnotise with a full pout. The lip polish is an amalgamation of color, gloss and lip balm- a 3 in 1 action formula to take care of lips in all seasons. With multiple benefits and 15 shades, there is a hue for every skin tone and occasion.
- Product: The product comes in an attractive packaging with a transparent cover and a silver holder. The shades are easy to identify looking at the transparent cover.
- Texture: The texture is smooth and glossy and the lips can feel a gloss+ balm effect.
- Over all feel: It’s a new feel to a lip color. The product looks like a lip stick but is a surprise when it opens up like a bottle full of gloss color. The lip polish has a soft cushiony feel and provides overall care to the lips.
- Intensity: Deep in-tensed and a full lip is visible on application. Pure saturated color pigments provide color like a lipstick.
- Price: The Lip polish is priced at Rs 450/- for 5ml. Moderately priced, it’s an easy buy for working girls. College goers might have to settle with 1 or 2 shades.
- Boldness: The red is bold by all means and I would definitely go for Pop 1 in orange for my next buy. Moisturising balm gives the lip an Intense rich color.
- Staying power. The product stays for upto 4 hours and requires a re-application post that. The leaf- shaped applicator makes application quick and easy.
Beauty Expert Tips
- Easy to apply and easy to carry, take it with you for full day get aways and meetings.
- The lip polish has the goodness of lip color+ lip balm so it acts as a dual benefit.
- Liquid color balm imparts a soft, shiny hue to the lips and cares at the same time.
- Mix and match two shades to create a hue of your own.