I have a history with epilators, more so a love and hate relationship. Love for the convenience and hate for the pain. But like every hair removal procedure has its pros and cons, the new Braun Silk epil 7 Wet & Dry epilator has its own story. Here is the Braun Silk epil 7 Wet & Dry epilator review for you all to read and make up your mind. And like me, I hope you guys see some worth in it and gift yourself one soon. And what better, win one for yourself. Participate in the giveaway below and one of you can win it. How cool!
Braun Silk epil 7 Wet & Dry epilator review
- Braun Silk epil 7 -561 Wet & Dry epilator is a complete kit for legs, body and face.
- It comes with 6 extras that include a shaver head, trimmer cap, sensitive area cap, high frequency massage system, facial cap and efficiency cap.
- It gives a cordless usage for upto 40 minutes.
- It can be used in dry as well as wet areas like a shower. You can use it in shower for a soothing experience.
- Braun Silk epil 7 is 100% water proof. You can use it with confidence in bath or shower. Just like you would use a razor, use the Braun Silk epil 7 in the same way and get smooth skin in a jiffy.
- It has a close- grip technology with 40 tweezers that remove the shortest of hair as much as 0.5mm.
- The pivoting head smoothly adapts to the body contours and helps remove hair from the curves of body in an easy manner.
- The high frequency massage system stimulates skin for an extra gentle epilation.
- The smartlight feature reveals the finest of hair for a thorough removal.
- It comes with a pouch which can store everything together. You can carry it along for a vacation or keep it neatly packed inside your cupboard.
Braun Silk epil 7 is an impressive epilator and it goes beyond epilating. It is a shaver and trimmer too. As an epilator, it comes with 3 attachments- efficiency cap, facial cap and sensitive area cap that adjusts itself to any body shape. The trimmer attachment lets your trim hair and the shaver attachment lets you shave from areas where you would not like to epilate. It’s an impressive all in one kit.
Price: Rs 8895/-
You can buy it online at Amazon here for Rs 6099/-.
Now, lets head to the Giveaway.
Braun Silk epil 7 Wet & Dry epilator Giveaway
One of you can win yourself the Braun Silk epil 7 Wet & Dry epilator. All you have to do is subscribe to my mailing list below and answer a simple question in the comments below.
Once you subscribe, you’ll get a confirmation mail in your inbox. Don’t forget to confirm there to complete your subscription.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have already subscribed, don’t do anything as you are automatically in the draw.
Answer this simple question in the comments below: I would prefer epilator over any other method of hair removal because…. (Answer this in the comments below)
Just these two steps and you qualify for the giveaway.
The Giveaway is open in India only.
The winner will be announced on 15th August.
I’m pretty excited with my Braun Silk epil 7 Wet & Dry epilator. Life has become simpler. No more waiting for hair to grow a certain length before going for a wax. Since the hair is pulled from the root, it’s the same effect as a wax. The pain is the only worry but everything has a pro and con to it. Looking at the benefits, it’s worth the effort.
Hope you all loved reading the review and participating in the giveaway. I would love to read your answers. At the end of the day, it’s the love for each other that wins hands down. Giveaways keep on happening and people keep on winning. When you win and smile, I get my kick.
Love and Good Luck to all of you
The winner for the giveaway is Sadhna.