L’Oreal and Cannes Film festival goes hand in hand. Like every year, this year too L’Oreal has launched a new collection for Cannes 2016 and that’s The Infallible Makeup range. The range is all about the possibility of achieving absolutely anything a woman wants.
The L’Oreal Paris Infallible Makeup Range includes the Infallible Mega Glosses and eye liners. The mega glosses are available in Cream, Dazzle and extreme resist finishes and I have two shades to try and share with all of you. Both these shades have a beautiful finish and the gloss has a richness to it. For the eyeliner, I have one beautiful shade to review.
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Makeup range Review
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Mega Gloss Review
My two beautiful shades are Mafia Gloss 104 Cream and Disco Ball 210 Dazzle.
- Mafia Gloss is a beautiful everyday wear Pink. It’s like a light neon pink that really stands out. It gives a translucent finish and hydrates at the same time. Good to go with most of the outfits as pink is an easy color to carry. Your friends are definitely going to ask you about the shade number.
- Disco Ball 210 is a dazzling shade full of minute glitter particles. It’s a different shade and a change from the pinks, reds and oranges. This is basically a nude lipstick with gloss and shine. It has that X factor in it. Very sexy shade. For my next party, I would pair this shade with black kohl’d eyes and I can totally imagine the glamourous look.
- The lip shaped applicator contours lips precisely and gives adequate deposit.
- The glosses delicately glide onto lips and create a veil of colour with non sticky shine.
- Each gloss is priced at Rs 850/- for 8ml. The quantity will last you a season.
- You can get this online at Amazon.in. There is an offer running too.
L’Oreal Paris Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner Review
My shade is Gold 280.
- This silky pencil eyeliner glides on for a soft and luxurious line that really stands out.
- The rich formula stays for a full day.
- Smudge resistant, suitable for sensitive eyes and contact-lens wearers.
- Since the eyeliner glides on, bold looks are easy to create. You’ll have to be a little careful while creating thin lines.
- Price Rs 575/- for 1.10 g.
- You can get this online at Amazon.in. There are 8 beautiful shades to choose from.
The lips glosses are personally recommended. You can have a look at all the shades online or at a L’Oreal counter.
Would you like to try any of the shades? Let me know in the comments below.