Kaya Anti-Dandruff Shampoo with scalp purifying factor is the latest addition to my hair wardrobe. Yes, I have a hair wardrobe by now. And it smells always nice. With mild shampoo and conditioner fragrances, hair sprays and leave in creams, its always a delight to come home to this little space. And this little space has this new product which is the focus of discussion today.
Kaya Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- Developed by dermatologists, it has the credibility of the Kaya brand.
- An effective scalp purifying shampoo, it gently removes dandruff.
- The seaweed extracts help in restoring scalp health, nourishes it and protects it from flaking.
- Vitamin B5 provides moisture and prevents dryness.
- The shampoo is gentle and mild to use.
- The plastic bottle is convenient to use with a flip opener.
- Mild & soothing fragrance for a refreshing shampoo experience.
- Apply it directly to wet hair, lather and rinse well. The shampoo can be used frequently as per need.
- Available online and at Kaya skin clinic.
- Price Rs 390/- for 200 ml.
There is a credibility attached to Kaya skin clinic products. The research & development of products by Kaya dermatologists bring a level of authenticity in their products. Kaya Skin clinics are all over the country. I have used the Kaya White Protect Body Lotion and the Kaya Insta Brightening Micro Mask earlier. Both the products have been gentle and effective on the skin. The Kaya facials are a pure delight too. I’m eyeing one soon 🙂 How about you?
P.S: Skin & hair care products have a varying result from person to person.
Have you been using any of the Kaya products? If yes, what’s your experience with the products? Do write in the comments below.