Life can have its moments. Sometimes it takes you high like on top of the world and sometimes dumps you in crap. My one such phase. Since I cannot do much about it, I thought of another way to brighten up my spirit. And somewhere it worked, atleast temporarily.
Here’s to a new nail enamel brand sent for trial. These three different shades in pink are lovely and spread like butter. And thanks to Honor 5X, these pictures capture the true tones of pinks. You can easily select your kind of shade.
My three shades are:
Deborah Milano Gel Effect Nail Polish- Doll’s Pink (22), Peonia Pink (49), Candy Pink (23).
Deborah Milano Gel Effect Nail Polish review
- Extreme shine, full colour and a flawless gel finish.
- Effortless application.
- Sport perfectly groomed nails every day.
- Hassle free salon quality results.
- Enough colours to choose from. Deborah Milano has 16 shades to pick. These are inspired by the runways for a gorgeous Gel Effect.
- A new and improved formulation that leaves nails with a mirror like shine and a sensational colour effect.
- The “Plumped- up” finish is deep and glossy.
- Smooth and even coverage and a cushiony look.
- The maxi-sized applicator brush gives a neat finish and does away with nail imperfections.
- Price Rs 395/-. Easily available online.
The colours suit every day need and mood and provide many options to choose. From classic shades to the current groovy hues, there is all. What do you get at the end? A flawless and hassle free manicure sitting at your home. These colours range from the most sophisticated to the most hip and leave a neat, supple film.
For the pictures, Honor 5X makes for a perfect companion. The filters make it so easy to adjust and correct the tones, enhance the colours and bring a meaning to the overall frame. Life is colourful with this phone.
Coming back to the point where I begun. How are you coping with your issues? Maybe we can help each other!