10 Evening Rituals for good mental health
By Tanya Sachdev
1. Go off screen.
2. Enjoy tea/coffee with your loved ones.
3. Walk, stretch, play or exercise.
4. Call a friend and speak your heart out.
5. Read a book to escape into an alternate world.
6. Cook something nice for your family.
7. Meditate to relax.
8. Listen to some calming music to unwind.
9. Play some indoor games for fun & excitement.
10. Laugh out loud with your family on jokes and pulling each other’s leg.
Evening time is the time to relax and say thank you to the day.