With all the makeovers shown and beauty workshops held, anti-ageing cosmetics, Botox, laser treatments and of course, professional make-up artists have been on the pages of Hollywood actresses. Almost, every one of us wants to become beautiful, stay young and healthy and with these beauty pageants held in the town, it only makes us feel tempting to have such glorious and flawless skin as the participants in the show have! No body wants to look old, but time is relentless and it tends to get us older every year.
There in no surprise that many of them spend huge percent of their income on buying beauty products and going for short course treatments and procedures to make their appearance appealing and stay younger. Most of the products available in the market some where or the other carry artificial ingredients in creams and other anti-ageing products. These products preserve the natural glow of the skin and their major role is in stopping the age being on screen on your face. Anti-oxidants present in sun rays block the cream which destroys the chemicals that break down healthy cells. Few vitamins such as A and E work wonders for the skin and by using them, adverse effects occurring on the skin can be stopped. These work well when used over a long period of time such as over few months or may be some for years too as they show their effects only after they are used for a few months at a stretch. And its effects last only as long as you use them and as the usage stops, the effects also wane with time. The best time of the day to use is early morning and at night while you sleep. The products work well when we take rest. Although, these products are everyday sold in the market in bulk and people crazily buy them, but a healthy lifestyle can go miles in making the skin look younger.
You should not forego healthy eating habits and a disciplined lifestyle. Fresh blood and oxygen come to the rescue and repair the skin, making it look young and refreshing. Exercising is a good way to make the skin breathe fresh and stay glowing. Water is another indispensable item to keep skin glowing and it is one of the best anti-aging products. Walking on the treadmill and exercise which will help you maintain posture, alleviate stress which will in turn stop wrinkles coming on the skin and increase blood flow in your body.
Here are some ways to look young and have smooth skin:
- Eat healthy food whether it is morning breakfast, lunch or dinner. Proper and healthy diet will give your skin nutrition that will keep your skin glowing.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water from the time you get up till you go to sleep at night.
- Use organic natural products while in moisturizer, facial packs, face wash etc.
- Always wear a sun screen lotion when you move out in the day which will protect your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays (UV).
- Include the basic steps of cleansing, toning and moisturizing the skin, in your daily routine to look young
- Opt for a facial sitting at least once in a month to keep your skin dirt-free.
- Visit your hairdresser for a younger hair makeover which will give you a carefree look.
These are some of the very easy and inexpensive ways which can drop years from your age and make you look young and evergreen!
To look young, has now more become a necessity than a trend for the people.