Seldom you get a chance to see one brilliance after another! My day at the launch of the Rado DiaMaster collection along with the brand ambassador Hrithik Roshan proved one such occasion. The stage, the lights, the aura and the enigma of Hrithik- everything Rado style. Here is a look at the new launched ceramic collection and the very new TVC that stars both the brand ambassadors- Hrithik Roshan and Lisa Ray for the first time together.
The Rado DiaMaster Ceramic Collection
- The chic and design led collection features models in white, shiny and matt black and plasma high-tech ceramic.
- The Rado DNA is shouted out loud in every piece.
- 19 three-hand models in sizes M to XL were launched in 2013. Further nine references presented in 2014.
- High tech ceramic with quartz or mechanical movements, there is a piece for every occasion.
- Rado also debuts the complex five-link high-tech ceramic bracelet. Every bracelet is carefully put together by hand.
- The minimalistic dial design compliments the complexity of the bracelet.
- For the ladies, pristine white stands out along with shine in black with diamonds or one can dazzle with plasma & diamond encrusted indexes.
The action-packed TV Commercial stars Bollywood superstars Hrithik Roshan and Lisa Ray over a chase to put the Rado DiaMaster to test. The film is shot in Mumbai across various locations over 2 days. The mini film encapsulates all the unique and exciting traits that make up a true Rado watch.
Here is the new launched TVC:
Rado CEO Matthias Breschan stated, “It is a great pleasure to see two of our ambassadors starring in this thrilling new mini-film. We are very appreciative that Hrithik and Lisa both found time in their busy schedules to join us in Mumbai and are convinced that their fans as well as Rado’s will love it.”
Hrithik Roshan commented, “Filming with Rado is always a lot of fun. I enjoyed every minute on the set and working with Lisa was a great experience. I am a fan of Rado’s DiaMaster collection and was happy to be able to wear it for this occasion.”
Rado holds the brand philosophy true even today, “if we can imagine it, we can make it”. The new collection is 100% ceramic, 100% innovative and 100% Rado.