On a not so sunny Thursday, I handheld my dad and took him to the John Jacobs Khan Market store. I had a reason, strong enough for me, not so much for him. I was tired looking at his boring eye glasses and I knew that if left to him, there would be another clone arriving shortly. I had to do something, quick.
John Jacobs is a trendy eyewear label with international styled eyeglasses and sunglasses at incredible prices and highest quality. The brand is aggressively available online with a few offline stores in Delhi/ NCR and Bangalore. Their current stores are located at Khan Market Delhi, Galleria Gurgaon, and Indiranagar & Kormangla in Bangalore. It’ll soon be available at Shopper Stop.
John Jacobs Review: Elegant, Crafty, Iconic
- High quality materials used for eye wear like wood, bullhorn, tortoise shell.
- One year warranty on all eye wear.
- International designs with an eye for the latest.
- Many a designs to choose from at 3 price points: Rs 3000/-, Rs 4000/- & Rs 8000/-.
- Bringing the quality of the finest craftsmanship from Italy to India.
- Attractive in- store and online offers to take you off your guard. There is an offer running currently to buy 2 eyeglasses for Rs 5500/- + tax. Avail before it vanishes.
From coffee o’clock to board rooms, you can wear John Jacobs anywhere. The designs are trendy, different and very stylish. Who says you just need one pair of reading glasses?Have one for work, one for play, one for coffee and one for party. Try their sunglasses and gasp for more. When everything is north upwards for prices, John Jacobs lets you breathe without compromising on quality.
Gift your loved one
Gift it to your parents or a geeky sibling. You’re the only way to get that style in their lives. Take them to the store or gift online. The best part: you can return if you don’t like what you get. Though, chances are bleak.
I’m happy with my two purchases and it looks like you’ll thank me too.
*In collaboration with John Jacobs. Opinions are my own.