Section: Fashion Blog India
With winters on the roll, the skirts take a back seat. But the style statement has to be upfront and who would like to hide behind those black n grey top to toe ensembles. The fun with attire has to continue and jeggings do the roll quite a bit. From printed to ombre to solid colours, there is a piece for everyone. Don’t shy wearing them and make the most while flaunting them. When done right, jeggings make a huge fashion statement but when done right. So make it a mandate to include atleast 2 pair of jeggings in your wardrobe this season and if you love the look, plenty is the word.
5 ways to wear your jeggings :
- Add eye-conic footwear. Whether you pair your jeggings with heels or flats or knee high boots, it should just look eye(i)-conic. Sleek pumps or peep toes in glossy finishes or suede textures or your favourite wedges, it’s a matter of your choice. Just wear the correct footwear and you don’t have to make an extra effort to be in the spotlight.
- Throw a scarf. Match your jeggings with that over-sized scarf or infinity loop. Play with prints or go totally one color and compliment your jegging with your scarf.
- Hair bands. Wrap your hair in style with super stylish hair bands and compliment your jeggings an extra bit.
- Get cozy in knits. Classic v-necks to oversized woolies, from totally crazy colours to subtle hues, let your jeggings say hi to the outerwear. Add glamour to your winter style by wearing knits that talk.
- Play with prints. Go ahead and call it crazy with that perfectly adorned printed top. Bold prints and deep colours go a long way and help you choose from being the daring girl next door or being the beauty with mind.