Heels and heels and heels. That’s the easiest way to look taller and add any length to the height. What about women with long working hours or those who suffer back problems or those who prefer comfort over killing themselves whole day in heels? Here is what these women do to look taller. They go for intelligent clothing permutations and combinations to look tall and amazing.
How to look taller? Here are 5 tips to look tall & fab instantly.
- Wear fitted clothes: The way you dress says a lot about you and also determines a lot more than your look for the day. Loose clothes can make you look like a tent and tend to make you look shorter than you actually are. Wear well fitted clothes to give an elongated look.
- Wear single colour top to toe: Go monochromatic. Wear clothes using only one colour to look tall and fab. Wearing a single colour gives a cohesive look. The co-ord sets are perfect to look stylish as well as tall and I love wearing them. I have about 5 co-ord sets and it’s always feel stylish in them.
- Wear short and fitted jackets: Avoid long and loose jackets as they make one look bulkier than what one is. Loose jackets blur the look and make the silhouette look odd. A fitted jacket gives a structured look and makes one look cleaner.
- Wear vertical stripes: Vertical stripes give an illusion of being tall so make them your good friend. Look for shirts or dresses in different colours and patterns to add length and glam to your look.
- Carry small to medium size bags. Your bag says a lot about you and your look. Go for small bags or a medium one. Avoid big bags. I love cross body bags and they look good on all heights.
I hope these tips help you look taller and wow. If you have a tip, do add in the comments below. It’s always a good idea to learn from each other.
Follow me on Instagram here. I talk about fashion and how to use it to enhance your confidence.