Hi there. I am smiling away to glory while writing this article and the only reason is that my practical fashion tips that I implement on my father, brother and now husband are taking a written form today. Men Men Men- they can be super stylish or super tacky, super conscious or with I-give-a-damn-attitude. So here is a list of 10 quick fashion tips for men that I have complied as an easy guidance. These are simple, no hassle and very easy to implement.
So here we go with my fashion tips for men.
- Have fun with casual wear. Casual wear can be fun and playful. Wear bright colours and give the regulars greys and black a miss. A very simple and effective tip.
- Add some elements. Next time, buy a collared t-shirt than a regular round neck. Why not a V neck or a t-shirt with a hood? All these add newness and spark your look.
- Buy loafers and wear them under your jeans and half pants. Too much in vogue now-a-days, loafers give a very stylish look to the feet.
- Check the fit. Don’t wear loose and large size clothes. Wear clothes that fit neatly and closer to your body. Avoid being tight.
- Keep it simple. Do not accessorize too much. Add an interesting watch or a simple accessory and say a total no to too many accessories or colors at the same time.
- Take a second opinion. Take a friend along for shopping or consult a friend for a better look. There is no harm or an ego tussle in checking what suits you the most. It’s gonna favour you only.
- Give importance to detailing. Wrap the scarf nicely around your neck and neatly tie that tie knot. All this makes a difference- a BIG difference.
- Ask for a feedback. Sometimes all we need is a double assurance that we are dressed right. Ask a friend, relative, brother or your father for a feedback on your look. Probably they will give you a Thums up or an advice. You are in a good situation either side.
- Don’t jump for trends. Wear as per your body type and requirement. A good look makes a good day. Don’t wear something because the advertisements are talking about it. Wear as per your need and look.
- Last but not the least, EXPERIMENT. This is the best way to learn and improve. So what if you will make a mistake, there is always tomorrow. Don’t be shy and underestimate yourself. Experiment with new looks and make everyday count.
I really hope that these tips make improvements in your daily looks and make you stylish and confident. If you have something to add, I would love to hear…