Section: Makeup Blog India
Wedding bells rolling at very corner. With so many parties to attend and most of them on weekdays, here are some DIY tips for party makeup by Expert Aashmeen Munjaal. Simple and easy, you will be ready for the evening in no time. And yes, these tips will save you a couple of grands at the parlour too.
- A right start yields a perfect finish. Start with basic face cleansing and moisturising. It is a very important step as a properly moisturised skin will act as a good primer for the makeup. Follow it up with the foundation of matching skin tone and let it settle for ten minutes. These ten minutes can be used for eye makeup.
- When the base sets in, apply the correct shade of compact powder. It will help in giving a natural look by covering the foundation and soaking in the sweat or any greasy effect.
- Illuminiser proves great for party makeup. The basic illuminiser cream works for all skin tones. Use it under the eyebrow bone and enhance your features. It will also give a bolder look to the eyes.
- Next step is to highlight the cheek bones. Use a shimmer to achieve it well. Hues of pink work best for fair complexions and dusky tones can glam up with metallic shades like gold and bronze. Wheatish complexion can try either.
- Now the most important part- Eyes. Use different shades like black, blue, green and neon to highlight your eyes. Catty eyes are back in vogue. How to do catty eyes? Simple. Create a base with nude eye shadow under and over eye lids. Apply a black eyeliner, outline with Kohl and finish with generous coats of mascara.
- Pout: Get that super seductive pout by outlining your lips using a lip liner and applying 2-3 coats of wine or red tone lipstick.
Hope you make super use of these tips. For any doubts, mail me or leave a comment below.