Welcome to another blogpost by Indian Beauty Blog.
When it comes to beauty, the more the merrier! But But But, with increased inflation and not so increased appraisals, beauty budgets become important and a must. Everything comes with expiry and so does beauty products then why store them in abundance with large quantities? Let’s Expresso cares and gets these 8 effective smart ways to save on your beauty budget.
- Pick smaller quantities: With economy options available at almost all beauty brands, buy products in smaller quantities. You can always replenish them. This way you will cut down on one time big expenses and break them into monthly smaller purchases. Moreover, products in smaller quantities get used up faster and there is no tension of expiry or being old.
- Don’t follow TV ads blindly. Just because Priyanka Chopra or Katrina Kaif is endorsing them, you don’t have to buy them. Stick to your existing products and try newer ones when you finish the existing bottles.
- Limit your salon visits. We all love to pamper ourselves, but it’s important to pamper our wallets too. Don’t jump into the parlour at the drop of a hat. You can time out two parlour sessions and do some essentials at home. Tweeze out a few unwanted hair from eyebrows yourself rather than rushing to a salon every time.
- Home therapy. Ask your maid to oil and massage your hair. She may not be a professional but she will do the job at a much lower rate and save you a bomb at the parlour. Dip your feet in a bucket of hot water, scrub and moisturise them to get an almost free pedicure at home.
- Look for deals. With immense competition, a lot of websites and stores have offers running by several brands. Pick an offer that suits you the most and save.
- Be sensible with products. You need many colors in lipsticks and eyeliners, but you need one foundation, one compact and most likely one blusher. Save here and splurge at other required occasions.
- Hassle free hairstyle. Opt in for a low maintenance hairstyle which is wash and go. Save yourself from parlour visits for blow dries.
- Face care. Make cleansing, toning and moisturising an important part of your daily lifestyle. A healthy skin will itself require less facial sessions and save you more.
Image courtesy: Aashmeen Munjaal