I was looking for a product to help me with my blackheads and Minimalist Salicylic Acid 2% came as a respite. You all know by now that I have oily skin prone to blackheads and that’s irritating most of the times. Minimalist Salicylic Acid 2% is a daily gentle exfoliant that wards off blackheads and works gently to keep the oils in check for a flawless matt look.
Minimalist Salicylic Acid 2% Review
Why it’s awesome?
- It’s lightweight and gets fast absorbed by the skin.
- It’s made with aloe vera juice instead of water to soothe the irritation generally associated with exfoliation.
- Minimalist Salicylic Acid 2% penetrates the pore lining and scoops out the sebum, dirt and debris.
- Skin looks clear and baby-soft with regular usage.
- Along with the face, it can also be used for mild body acne or bumps on the back.
- It is safe to use daily. Minimalist 2% SA can safely be used as a regular face serum at home.
It’s a white beauty that looks beautiful lying anywhere in the bathroom or makeup shelf. I have a special place for all skincare products in my bathroom and this one’s shining there.
Price & Availability
Rs 549/- for 30 ml. You can buy it on Minimalist’s site here.
I apply it during the night and gently pat 1-2 drops into the face after cleansing it. I layer it with Minimalist Hyaluronic Acid for extra hydration. Since Exfoliation makes the skin susceptible to sunburn, I always wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 during the day.
You can read the Minimalist Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 review here.
It has been a good journey with this product. You must try it too.
Have you used salicylic acid before? How has you experience been with it?
Your friendly neighbourhood beauty advisor,
P.S: I made mushroom soup and it’s come out very well. Mushrooms are my favourite.