This isn’t my first product from Minimalist and like every other product, this one’s a delight too. I have oily skin so I’m blessed with acne issues and open pores. My only requirements from a moisturiser are quick absorption, being non comedogenic and no heavy residual feeling. Minimalist Sepicalm 3% + Oat Moisturizer is almost there.
Minimalist Sepicalm 3% + Oat Moisturizer review
The moisturiser comes in a jar that’s elegant to keep anywhere. Whether you keep it on your bathroom shelf which is where I keep my serums & moisturisers or your makeup shelf, the jar will sit calmly without a complain.
Formulated for normal and oily skin, the moisturiser is light weight and soothes the skin without leaving an oily sheen. It has the concoction of hydrators, emollients and occlusives that ensure all day moisturisation.
Here are my 5 reasons to pick it:
- If you have acne prone and sensitive skin like mine, you can go ahead with it. We have very less options and this one’s worth a try.
- The moisturiser soothes irritations and calms redness caused by UVA / UVB. It comforts the skin.
- It is non-comedogenic (does not clog pores). It does not contain any ingredient that can clog the pores.
- It contains Oat extract, Squalane, Vitamin B5 and Amino acid to nourish & calm the skin.
- Good on pocket. Rs 349/- for 50 ml. It’ll run easily for a month.
Minimalist products are fragrance free and paraben free. This one’s super soothing and acne safe too.
I use it morning and evening after toning my face. During the morning routine, I slap it up with my sunscreen. I don’t use anything over it at night. A little quantity, like a pea size is what I use. As my skin is oily, a little is enough. I use it on my hands too. I just like using it. The best thing is that I feel safe using this product. It gives me the confidence that my pores won’t clog and my acne won’t get worsen. And this confidence counts.
You can buy Minimalist Sepicalm 3% + Oat Moisturizer online here..
It’s purity + dignity.
Hope you liked the review. Do let me know your views about the product in the comments below.
Stay connected with me on Instagram here. I talk about mental health and fashion as therapy on my page.
💜 Tanya, your well wisher!
P.S: The product has been sent by Minimalist but the opinions are mine.
Before you leave, you must check out the other Minimalist reviews below: