- The felt tip liners are like sketch pens. Easy to hold and apply.
- The manoeuvring is easy with felt tips unlike liquid liners where more precision is required.
- The applicator tip glides on smoothly and without breaking or smudging.
- If you find liquid liners difficult to use, then felt tip liners are for your rescue.
- Dries quickly and does not leave a duplicate line when eyes are opened. This is a big problem that I face with liquid liners. One has to wait for it to dry.
- Winged looks and eye art is easy to achieve with felt liners. Draw double winged, bold, curved, V or any eye look with ease.
- Intense color and precise application for stunning eyes.
- Quick application.
- With a 0.4mm Flexi Tip, create thin and thick strokes.
- Full day staying power. I applied the Colossal liner at 1130 morning and it was intact till 930 night.
- Smudge free. The sweat and oiliness on the face may lead to a light bleed.
- Doesn’t come off easily. I had to wash my eyes twice to take it off. One can use an eye makeup remover too.
- Fairly priced at Rs. 425 for 1.2 g, making it convenient to buy a good quality product.
- Available online. You can purchase it easily here.
- Rating: 4/5
Maybelline has also launched The Colossal Kohl with three new variants: Smoked Silver, Crushed Emerald and Jewelled Jade. I have the Crushed Emerald and I so love the color. The strong green- emerald pigments instantly brighten up the face. I usually keep the face nude while using a strong color on the eyes. After all, one has to let the eyes do the talking!
If you are using The Colossal liner or any of The Kohl variants, it’ll be nice to hear your views too. Do drop-in in the comments below. Or if you have created an eye look that’s worth all the bucks, do share a picture link. It’ll be great too see your creativity.