Looking for a perfect eyeliner? Try the Mac BlackTrack Fluidline Gel Eyeliner, a brilliance from Mac Cosmetics. I have been using liquid liners and pencil liners since a very long time. My last experiment was with a cake eyeliner that didn’t go that well. But let me say, this time I am totally bowled over by the Mac BlackTrack. Whether it’s a simple everyday stroke or an experiment with wings or dramatic gothic eyes, the moist texture of Blacktrack allows creation of every look with ease and subtleness. And what’s more, the Fuildline gel liner range is available in hues of brown, red, violet, blue and gold to mix and match and create head turning looks. You are surely to fall in love with Fluidline on the first swipe.
Black is the most used color for everyday use and BlackTrack Fluidline has become a part my everyday cosmetics. Let’s take a closer look at the product and Eye Make up tips:
- Available for Rs 1100 for 3 gms.
- The product comes in an attractive, sturdy and compact glass pot. Easy to carry and easy to use. The gel like tint is very neatly contained.
- The texture is smooth, silky and the gel formula provides a soft finish.
- The gel formula gives the swiftness of a liquid liner.
- Easy application with a dip and stroke action.
- Long wearing and doesn’t smudge.
- The gel liner is applied with the help of an angle brush or an eyeliner brush. Hold the brush the same way as you hold a pencil. Dip it in the eyeliner pot and gel coat on all sides. Apply it the same way as you apply any eyeliner. It takes about a minute or so for the gel liner to dry.
- It is very important to clean the brush after usage. Use makeup remover or olive oil and dab the brush bristles in it. Gently wipe it with a tissue till the colour is out. You can also wash the brush with a mild soap and wipe it to dry it.
- Everything is a pro about the product. Go for smokey eyes or experiment with double wings as it gives precision while applying.
- The thickness of the eyeliner can be controlled with the help of the brush.
- The glide is smooth and one clean swipe is enough.
- Long lasting for an entire day.
- The brush has to be bought separately. This is not really a con but it’s an extra expenditure.
- It is not jet black.
- The brush has to be stored separately with care otherwise it may stiffen up and need a replacement.
- Not as portable as a pencil eyeliner when you are on the go.
My take on the product
- Must have product in your makeup kit.
- Smooth as silk, transform your look in a jiffy.
- A sure shot for eye makeup.
- By far, one of the best gel liners. You have to use it to believe it.
- Create any of your favourite looks from winged to bold and go smokey by smudging it.
- If you haven’t used a gel eyeliner, start with Mac BlackTrack. You will cherish the experience.
- You can also visit a Mac store to try the product before buying it.