In this fast lane age of hectic schedules, the most neglected is our skin. With increased pollution and stress levels with a top on of excessive coffee, tea, smoke and alcohol, there is enough and more of everyday cruelties on the skin. The face skin is affected the most of all and the prominent presence of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles are the first indications of damaged and uneven skin. With age being the defying phenomenon, the need for a skin protector only increases with time. AntOx Vit – C by Kaya Skin Clinic is a dermatologically approved product for a refined & renewed skin. Priced at Rs 1790/- for 30 ml, the skin formula is researched and developed to provide skin support and suppleness.
AntOx Vit – C is a non-oily and easily absorbing gel. Based on Vitamin C, the anti-oxidant gel contains active ingredients that delay the early appearance of UV damaged skin, age spots, dark spots, wrinkles and fine lines. Regular usage gives a softer, smoother skin and an even skin tone.
- Delays the appearance of dark spots, uneven skin tone, age spots, acne marks and fine lines.
- Protects the skin against harmful environmental assaults and effectively treats acne marks and damaged skin.
- Gives softer, even and smoother skin.
- Apply a thin layer everyday on face, neck and sun exposed upper chest.
- Use before sunscreen or makeup. Kaya skin clinic products are known to be gentle on the skin.
- The gel with vitamin C formula helps protect against free radicals which are responsible for premature ageing.
- Use of anti-ageing gels depends upon the work conditions and skin requirements. In certain cases, usage should start as early as late 20’s or early 30’s. Outdoor work schedules cause greater harm to the skin and more care should be taken for such scenarios. Like it’s said, ‘Prevention is better than cure’, early care helps in retaining the moisture and radiance of the skin and saves it a great deal against environmental and age damage.
Key Ingredients: Aqua, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Cellulose Gum and Ethylhexyglycerin.