Let me talk about the new Scrub on the block. The new Garnier Apricot Face Scrub for smooth and glowing skin. I was one of the lucky few to receive this exclusive edition of Garnier’s latest launch. So here I go with my experience with the product.
Garnier Apricot Exfoliating Face Scrub
- Price: Rs 70 for 50 g.
- Available at all retail stores.
- Enriched with real apricot extract.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- The scrub removes dead skin cells to reveal radiant and smooth skin. Result: Fresh & glowing skin.
- The exfoliating powder is derived from Apricot seeds to gently scrub the skin.
- The creamy texture of the scrub ensures the skin is hydrated during cleansing.
- How to use: Apply on wet face and gently massage with fingertips for 2-3 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Can be used daily.
- Light fragrance for a fresh feel.
Scrubbing and exfoliating is an important part of daily cleansing ritual. Extreme pollution levels, dust, harmful sun rays and ageing contribute the most to skin dullness and pigmentation. Everyday skin care becomes a must.
Also read: Almond Face Scrub by SkinYoga
Advantages of exfoliating –
- Deep cleansing of the skin.
- Removal of dead cells.
- De-clogging of blocked skin pores due to heat and dust.
- Effective removal of of black heads and white heads.
- Regular exfoliation keeps dark spots, wrinkles, skin pigmentation and fine lines under control.
- Speeding up of skin renewal process.
In our recent article, LE had covered all the aspects about scrubbing & exfoliating. You can read the article to know all about the types of scrubs, advantages & process of scrubbing and scrubs as per skin type. My routine is scrubbing twice a week and following it up with a face pack. I also use fresh Aloe Vera directly from the plant as a face pack. The sticky liquid from the plant acts as a face pack. Have it on for 15-20 minutes and wash it off. Fresh skin free of cost! I urge all of you to have the plant at home and make use of its medicinal properties.