If you’re a sucker for natural products, then this review should be of utmost interest to you. The new launched Tulsi Soap by Kama Ayurveda is a natural soap made with Pure Basil Essential Oil. The product is exclusively available online on KamaAyurveda.com till 31st August and will be available across all stores from Sep’1 onwards.
Price: Rs 425/-
Tulsi Soap by Kama Ayurveda:
- Blend of Basil Essential Oil, Castor Oil, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and Beeswax.
- Natural handmade product.
- Gentle on skin, the soap doesn’t strip the body of its natural oil.
- The soap has hydrating properties. Castor Oil works as a moisturiser.
- The soap is nicely wrapped inside the outer covering. It’s a delight to just open up the package.
- Dark green in color, the soap has a nice & strong fragrance of the different oils mix. It is a rich Ayurvedic fragrance.
- Rich in fiber, vitamins and minerals, the soap has a therapeutic feel that starts just from the minute you hold it in your hands. The bathroom is filled with its fragrance for a very long time.
The soap is my current favourite! It exhilarates the bathing experience. The fragrance just lingers on….
My other two Kama Ayurveda products in use are- Kama Ayurveda Organic Sweet Almond Oil and Kama Ayurveda Nalpamaradi Thailam. The Organic Sweet Almond Oil is an organic baby massage oil. Ofcourse, I’m the big baby here:). The oil is 100% pure, cold pressed with organic almonds grown in the Himalayas. The oil nourishes the skin and revives its natural glow. Vitamins A & E improve the complexion and lighten dark circles. A head massage is just what I crave for always. The Kama almond oil nourishes the scalp, smoothens the hair cuticles and adds lustre to the hair.
Price: Rs 595/- for 100ml.
I was looking for a face oil since a very long time. Kama Ayurveda Nalpamaradi Thailam is a skin brightening treatment. The oil is recommended as a bridal beauty treatment. The 100% natural skin illuminator consists of Sesame oil, Turmeric, Gooseberry, Vetiver and Indian madder. It is a de-tanning oil.
Price: Rs 475/- for 100 ml.
How many of you are ardent users of Natural products? What’s your experience with them? How about starting a discussion in the comments below? 🙂