Back to Braun! When I got the Braun Silk Epil 9 for the review, it took me back to my college days. Braun was the first epilator brand that I used and oh boy! how it saved my life during those days. Teenage is a tough time. It is that in-between age where you are caught between your own thoughts. And I remember how life became simpler with the use of an epilator. I would swing in my room, bolt it and go full zoom with my half an hour hair removal session. Life had it’s own fun and meaning.
Then came a time when I stopped using the epilator. I couldn’t take the pain of each hair being pulled out. And the amount of time it took, unbearable. Now, here I am in full circle with the new Braun Silk Epil 9. Will it make me fall in love with epilating once again. Let’s find out.
Braun Silk Epil 9 SkinSpa Review
About Braun Silk Epil 9 SkinSpa 9-961
- Braun Silk Epil 9 removes tiny hair with ease and claims to remove 4x shorter hair than wax.
- Depending upon your hair growth, you can get smooth skin for upto 4 weeks.
- It comes with the new 40% wider head that helps in removing more hair per stroke. It makes the entire epilation process faster.
- The curved design of the epilator delivers a closer skin contact.
- Flexible epilator head can pivot to 30 degrees. This helps in adapting to body contours for epilation in those tough and curved areas.
- The epilator body has a smartlight that lets you pin point even the finest hair so that you don’t miss them. These are those hair that suddenly surface in broad daylight. How we hate it then!
- Braun Silk Epil 9 is 100% water proof and can be used in shower.
- High frequency massage system makes way for painless epilation.
Braun Silk Epil 9 includes the following components:
- The main body, ofcourse which is the main epilator and on which other epilation options mount.
- Exfoliating brush head along with the protection cap. This is one good attachment to remove dead skin cells and prepare the body for a smoother epilation.
- Shaver head for people who would like to shave certain parts of the body and not epilate them.
- Trimmer Cap. This covers the shaving head for removing hair from sensitive areas like under legs, bikini line.
- Massage + exfoliation head. Massage and epilate at the same time. It’s gentler this way.
- Skin Contact Cap. This is for epilator usage in sensitive areas.
- Facial Cap. This goes on top of the epilator for facial epilation. The narrow opening ensures less area under coverage and helps in pulling only the required hair.
- Electric Charge, cleaning brush and a travel pouch.
Price: Rs 10985/-
Availability: You can buy it online at best price here. You can also check at various other portals.
My Thoughts on the Braun Silk Epil 9
For me, epilation had a very specific use. I would wax to remove dead skin cells and tan. Also, I am not a finicky when it comes body hair. I can live with them. Epilation came handy for me in times of need. I would epilate those smaller hair that suddenly came on my feet and gave me a cringe. But with Silk EPil 9, I get a new courage to make this a part of my frequent needs. I loved the exfoliating brush head for its purpose. I would not mind epilating the upper lips. I mean who has the time to run to the parlour for this small errand? I would certainly make the maximum use of the massage and the exfoliation head. And most of all, I would no longer wear jeans and walk out. I would use this and giggle out in my short dresses and half pants. Summers are here and I’m more confident with the Silk Epil 9. It just gives me that confidence.
Braun has alot of products as per specific needs. But Silk Epil 9 is an all in one. Go ahead for this multi purpose kit.
Incase you happen to buy and use the Braun Silk Epil 9 or any other product, do drop in your review in the comments. Oh! that reminds me that I have to take that little denim dress out for dinner tonight. I have the power in my hands now 🙂