Don’t we all want youthful glowing skin? Following a skincare routine right through your 20s will help delay onset of wrinkles and give you naturally radiant skin. Our best skincare tips for 20s are a million bucks.
Investing time, money, and effort in your skin will surely show positive results. We aren’t saying that the most expensive products are the ones that you should pick, go for home remedies and DIYs, but be consistent with them.
Follow these 6 best skincare tips in your 20s for a flawless and radiant skin.
1. Holy Grail 3 step Routine
Following a simple 3 step routine of – Cleanse, Tone, and Moisturize will be greatly beneficial.
- Cleansing your skin with a mild facial cleanser will take away all the dirt and impurities.
- Follow it by applying a toner. Many of us skip this step. I also used to, but trust me and start using a toner regularly to see a visible change in your skin.
- Last of the 3 steps is to moisturize. Use a hydrating day cream and a heavily moisturizing night cream.
Use this 3 step routine in the morning and at night for best results.
2. Be Choosy
What you choose to put on your skin is of utmost importance. Make sure you read the ingredient list carefully, and choose the products aligned to your skin type and skin issues. Pick ingredients that you’re sure would work for you.
Home remedies and DIY masks work great for most people, so stick to them as much as possible. Also don’t forget to do a patch test before trying out any new product.
Try these amazing DIY aloe vera face packs.
3. Don’t forget that SPF
A lot of us forget applying sunscreen. It is one of the most important steps in your skincare routine. Whether you’re stepping out of the house or not, make sure to apply a sunscreen lotion every day.
Choose a formulation as per your skin type. And if you’re lazy like me, you can also choose spray formulation – easy and fuss free application.
Looking for a new sunscreen? Read more about the all natural sunscreen lotion by Kama Ayurveda.
4. Exfoliate once a week
When you keep layering products on your skin, you don’t allow it to breathe. Similarly due to pollution, accumulated dirt, and dead skin cells, your skin loses its shine. Exfoliate your skin using a deep cleansing yet gentle face scrub at least once a week.
5. Eyes are important too
The skin around your eyes is most sensitive. Don’t be harsh while applying or removing make-up. Make sure to always pat dry and don’t tug your skin.
Start using an under-eye cream in your mid twenties to delay onset of fine lines and wrinkles. Using an eye cream would also provide required moisturization and reduce puffiness.
6. Bedtime skincare
Your skin does all the replenishment and repair at night. So why not prep it before you go to sleep.
- Remove all make up and cleanse your face.
- Use a hydrating toner to tighten your pores.
- Using a facial oil or serum at night will restore skin’s elasticity and provide intense moisture.
- If you have active acne or marks, use a spot treatment cream/gel.
- Next step should be a night cream followed by under-eye cream.
- You can also use a sheet mask every week. There are so many varieties available, so choose one as per your liking.
Know more about how sheet masks can change your skincare game.
Here’s hoping that you follow these easy skincare tips and look your best. If you have a holy grail skincare secret, do share it with us in the comments section below. Make the most of these best skincare tips.