Whether he’s a businessman or an engineer, an artist or a designer, a good watch is a companion every man loves to be with. More so, women love adorning their special wrists with the best possible watches, don’t they? After all, a watch is a subtle showcase of a man’s taste and attention to detail, and can add a note of his personality and style to a basic suit or a strict dress code outfit. A good watch makes a great gift, whether you’re buying him his first high quality timepiece or making your own contribution to his collection. Here’s a selection of Luxury watches in India that make great gifts for the man in your life, no matter his taste or style.
Why Rado Luxury Watches India?
Rado, a Swiss watch maker, has a huge collection to choose from, and they offer extremely high-quality pieces in the Luxury watches India segment without emptying your savings account. Over the years, they’ve distinguished themselves with classic-inspired designs using modern materials: the Rado trademark is a watch bracelet made from plates of superhardened ceramic.
The Rado line-up on Ethos Watches (if you are looking to buy online) lends itself to gift giving because it’s so variable. Each collection has its own unique aesthetic, and you can find optional variations within each collection to suit any style.
Sporty, Athletic, Adventurous
Back in 1967, Rado debuted the very first scratch-proof watch crystal, and they’ve had no trouble hanging on to their reputation for resilient, hard-wearing timepieces. If you’ve got a guy who’s always on the go (and tends to be hard on his clothes and his gear) try out these Rado luxury watches in India.
- Ceramica is Rado’s flagship collection, one of the first to display its signature ceramic watchband. This line is streamlined and sturdy, with a rectangular face that sits in line with the band: fewer edges to get snagged while climbing or hiking.
Spotlight: Try the matte black Ceramica Chronograph: sleek, shine-free face, band, and casing, with three delicate and understated dial movements set into the face.
- Diamaster is the perfect sport watch: in fact, it’s the official watch of the European Tennis Tournament. This was Rado’s first scratch-proof model, updated for the 21st century. This is a classic round-faced watch, with Rado’s trademark update to the style.
Funky and Offbeat
Do you have an artistic guy who likes to make a mark? Try out one of these lines for a more offbeat, fashion forward look that catches the eye without begging for attention. Perfect for designers, musicians, or just a guy with a funky style.
- The unique shape of the Sintra line sets it apart even from other Rado watches. Its domed case gives this watch an interesting, eye catching silhouette on the wrist. Sintra was inspired by the space shuttle, with a cool, futuristic look that’s a great fit for a creative guy.
- Like Sintra was inspired by the look of the space-shuttle, Coupole takes its cues from science fiction aesthetics, especially the steampunk look that’s taken pop culture by storm. In keeping with the steampunk look, Coupole watches are a bit heavier and chunkier than other Rado pieces. Many Coupole watches carry some of Rado’s most elaborate movements, with intricate gears and workings to catch the eye and hold the interest. This style of Rado has given the luxury watches in India another dimension altogether.
Spotlight: Coupole Bicolor. This watch combines a domed face and a narrow leather band for an interesting, shape-and-texture combination. The silver highlights add some shine to a flat black face: it’s a great every-day watch with an interesting twist.
In Style and On Trend
For the man who prides himself of keeping up with the latest style, sometimes a classic look is best. He needs something that meets the sleek, refined style of today, but will stay current with evolving trends. If you need a watch for the man who’s up to the minute, there’s only one way to go.
- The Integral line has been called “A CEO’s watch” by reviewers: streamlined, powerful, and understated. Its color scheme is black and gray for perfect polish, although you can find metallic elements in the “Jubile” jewelry variation. The aesthetic of Integral watches is sleek and minimalistic: a rectangular dial without numerals and with understated quartz movements. Like Ceramica, the face is in line with the bracelet, and the entire look and shape speaks to sleek, conservative polish. Luxury watches in India get defined by such models and the Indian men are more aware than before about trends and what’s in vogue.
A Few Final Words
No matter what style you’re shopping for, Rado has a collection that will suit your favorite man. Explore their collections and variations to the fullest before you make your decision, and pick a watch as steadfast and unique as your guy. The right Rado watch will be with him for life and may even survive to be passed on to your children. These watches are a lifelong investment, but the right piece is out there for you to find.
Let’s make a life to remember!