Your daily dose of youth is here. The Body Shop Drops of Youth Cream works on the skin like a magic to leave a flawless and velvety-soft finish. This moisturising refreshing cream unveils a healthy luminosity and gives a youthful bounce in a few days of usage.
Using Responsible Beauty Products is a way of life. Keeping the commitment intact, The Body Shop has launched the Drops of Youth Day Cream. This youth cream has extracted stem cells from three resilient plants that are known for their exceptional restructuring & renewing properties. Whilst respecting the plants, the potency of the stem cells is preserved by using a biotechnical process. Only a small sample of the plant is used in order to produce a continuous supply of stem cells so no plant is harmed in the process.
The Body Shop Drops of Youth Cream Review
- Drops of Youth Cream is your daily moisturiser.
- The plant extracts and other ingredients make it sutiable for people who like natural ingredients.
- Texture: velvety smooth, light whipped cream. It’s somewhere like a thick gel that gets absorbed easily with no residue. It got into my skin within 10 seconds and left no residue or oily feeling.
- Packaging: Attractive green glass bottle.
- Price: Rs 1995/- for 50ml.
- Availability: All Body Shop counters. I couldn’t find it online at the time of writing. But you should definitely once check else head to the nearby store. I picked it up from the Khan Market, Delhi store.
- How to use: Apply it morning evening on face and neck with light strokes.
- Use it everyday in your skincare regime before applying makeup or simply go fresh faced.
- The cream is easily absorbed by the skin. It just melts onto the skin. And when you touch your face afterwards, it’s freshness all the way.
- With regular use- skin has abundant moisture, face lines appear smoother and skin looks rested and healthy.
- Fragrance: relaxed and mild on senses. You want to smell it again and again. It’s that gorgeous citrus scent.
Thirty plus skin requires extra love. This is your next gift to yourself. Be your own Valentine throughout the year. When you glow, the world glows. It’s a direct relationship. And The Body Shop products have that zeal attached. They just attract you. Though high on the pricing side but the quality overshadows everything. Get into a store now and pamper yourself.
If you are looking for a moisturiser that is light weight, gets absorbed fast and doesn’t leave any residue on the skin, The Body Shop Drops of Youth Cream is your bet.
Do check The Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector Cream review before you leave.