Pink never fails to attract. And if it’s a pink rose, it’s a killer. That’s what this new launched, The Body Shop British Rose Body Butter is! So creamy, you don’t mind whisking a dollop away. The fragrance is a rose garden!
The Body Shop British Rose Body Butter Review
- This is an instant glow body butter. Perfect for normal to dry skin.
- It has this velvety soft feel that makes you dive deep into it.
- The butter just melts onto the skin. Quick to get absorbed and doesn’t leave any residue or an oily feel. A Must have summer essential.
- Super rich in moisture, it gives an all- over healthy glow.
- Subtle scent of roses, Oh My God!
- Price Rs 1095/- for 200 ml.
- Packed inside a tub of pink plastic, this dewy moisturiser will leave you with a lingering splash of roses.
- Available at all Body Shop stores. Check online aswell on the Body Shop site and other e-commerce players.
The Body Shop has a commitment of ‘Enrich Not Exploit’. Keeping with it, the roses used for the British rose have been organically cultivated and do not harm the nature. The passionate farmers in England work with the land, not against it.
My final thoughts
This body butter is made for me. The bouquet of British Roses makes me feel feminine and gives a soft fresh feeling after every use. Petal soft and so dewy, this summer essential is light on the skin and leaves a soft sheen without appearing oily. The tub will last a season.
The British Rose range has other products aswell. You can have a look at the British Rose EDP, shower gel, bath foam, hand cream and exfoliating scrub. All of these are available at The Body Shop stores.
What are your thoughts on my product? Would you be buying this next? Do let me know in the comments below. Let’s talk.
Before you leave, have a look at The Body Shop Shade Adjusting Drops review here. You shouldn’t miss this.