It’s been a long time since I have used an epilator. It was my favourite go to rescue during college days. But then a crazy lifestyle packed with sensitive skin saw the better of me using waxing as the age old formula of hair removal. But when Philips sent across the Satinelle Essential Epilator BRE200 from their latest range of Satinelle Epilators, I had a reason to try the product again. And yes the Satinelle Epilator helps me to #BeReadyEveryday.
Philips Satinelle Essential Epilator comes with a ‘sensitive area cap’ and a long chord. The ‘sensitive area cap’ is designed for delicate areas like armpits and bikini for gentle hair removal. The long chord ensures easy manoeuvring of the body during the hair removal process. There is a small cleaning brush for the epilator.
- The epilator is easy to use on regular basis. It removes hair as short as 0.5 mm.
- Sensitive area cap helps to go gentle on the delicate skin area.
- The epilator is easy to clean.
- Compact and hygienic, it can carried for a vacation, outstation wedding or a business tour. The body hair growth won’t hold back our free spirits 🙂
- Wide epilation head along with high tweezer motions per second result in easy and quick hair removal.
- This is a hassle free way of hair removal.
Price: Rs 2495/-
Availability: At Philips stores and counters. Online here.
- The skin should be free of any moisture or oil before epilation.
- Always moisturise your skin post epilation. Try doing epilation a day before the event. The skin may turn red after epilation and a day’s gap will give enough time for it to be normal.
- Beauty Hack: If you’ve some leftover hair after a waxing session, just epilate them for a feather smooth skin.
The Philips Satinelle Essential Epilator is designed to offer complete hair removal. #GoWowNow at the comfort of your home. Have a Happy Hair free skin 🙂
Philips Satinelle range has 3 epilators to offer complete hair removal. The Advanced range comes with a skin stretcher attachment which tightens the skin and makes epilation gentler. So, depending upon your skin and requirement, choose an epilator which provides a complete lifestyle solution.
Have you been using epilators? What’s your experience with epilation? Do let us know in the comments below.