Fruits are a power house of energy and goodness. Well we all know their health benefits, but today we shall be taking a step ahead. Soft, supple and glowing skin is a dream that we all see. But in this busy routine it is quite common that often we neglect our skin and its special needs. The result – dark circles, patchiness, blemishes, tanning and what not.
So what is the solution? Trust me, take a little extra care at home and you’d be sorted. Don’t believe it??? Read on to find out what we are talking about.
Seasonal fruits are easily available at your home and they are a great ingredient for skin rejuvenation. Fruit facials and fruit face washes…see what we are talking about. A lot of times you read about fruit face packs that can be made at home, but sometimes the ingredients are too complicated while other times you are too lazy to try these packs. But now no more delaying…Fruit face packs are great Home remedies for glowing skin.
So here are 5 easy fruit Homemade face packs that you would love!
- A for Apple: Crunchy, Juicy and heavenly, apple is an amazing fruit full of vitamins and minerals. So the next time you eat an apple don’t throw its peel. Rub the inside of the peel all over your face and wash it off with cool water. It acts like a natural cleanser!
- Papaya Magic: One of the easiest fruit face packs – Mash a few pieces of papaya and apply it on your face. Let it dry for 15 – 20 minutes and wash with cool water. What you shall get is soft and happy skin. Also it is a great way to bid goodbye to tanning.
- Orange Delight: Take 1 cup of yogurt, 1 tablespoon orange juice and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Mix all of these into a fine paste. Apply evenly on your face; allow it to dry for 15 minutes and wash. The pack works wonders for moisturising your skin.
- Go Bananas: Bananas are great for skin cleansing. All you have to do is finely mash a ripe banana and apply it on your face. Let it stay for 15 minutes and wash off. Voila! radiantly glowing skin right at the comfort of your home; what else to ask for!
- Cool Cucumber: Take cucumber juice and equal amounts of glycerin and rose water. Make a smooth concoction and refrigerate. Apply this face pack which is very beneficial for skin rejuvenation.
Well these are some of the simplest fruit face packs that would give your skin the much needed pampering. So what are you waiting for? Try them now…we eagerly await your feedback.
Image source: beautyhealthtips.in