December, any-which-ways has a magical feel to it. The year closes in all it’s glitters. And then there are some brands to send their products in all glitters. FabBag December 2015 is a bag shining inside and outside.
Fab Bag Review December 2015
To begin with, the brand lets you choose the FabBag for December. The subscribers are given the choice of selecting their bag and one product. I chose this golden disco bag and the Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion – 50 ml.
Every December Fab Bag 2015 gets a SUGAR Matte as Hell Lip Crayon and Kronokare Cooling Explosion Lip Balm. These are certainly delightful products.
Also Read: Fab Bag Review for March’15
Let’s see inside my Fab Bag December’15:
- SUGAR Matte as Hell Lip Crayon in shade Mary Poppins + Sharpener in full size. Rs 799/-. It is a beautiful dark pink. And By chance closer to the shade I was looking for!
- Kronokare The Frizz Kiss Cooling Explosion Lip Balm. Rs 95/- for 10 ml. It has the balmy effect and the cooling tinge.
- Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion – 50 ml.
- Lever Ayush Headache naashak roll on Sample 2 ml.
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution Makeup Remover. 10 ml sample.
I am happy to have the first 3 products. The latter 2 are just fine. Wish there was something else instead. In all, it’s a satisfactory bag.
Also Read: Fab Bag Review for April’15
Price for the Fab Bag : Rs 599/- for a monthly subscription. The price reduces to Rs 533/- per month when you pay together for 3 months. Likewise Rs 483/- per month for 6 months and Rs 416/- per month for 12 months. All details are mentioned at FabBag.com. If you love hoarding makeup and skincare, have a look at the site. Atleast try a month subscription and decide for yourself.
Must Read: May- June Fab Bag Review
P.S: FabBag.com is a subscription based service for monthly beauty & grooming products for men and women. The Fab Bags have products in a mix of full size and sample size. There are monthly offers, new products and alot of excitement at the portal. And the best part is the WOW feeling when the FabBag arrives with cute little packs of goodies.
Have you subscribed yet? Would you like to? Do share your Fab Bag review in the comments below.