Tried enough but still can’t make time for an appointment at your favourite spa? Do the next best thing by creating a little spa at home. Treat yourself to the Body Shop French Lavender Massage Oil at the comfort of you home. The aromatic oil makes at-home care that much easier.
The Body Shop French Lavender Massage Oil is a part of the Spa of the World range. The range has various products (Scrub, body clay, oil and cream) for bath and body care. Spa of the World range is a complete pampering journey for body, mind and soul. Experience spa at your convenience and escape away from the city madness.
Escapism starts at home!
The Body Shop French Lavender Massage Oil Review
In the 14th century, King Charles VI of France demanded pillows filled with lavender to soothe him to sleep. Lavender essential oil has a natural relaxing scent which promotes a sense of well-being. Use this calming massage oil as part of our relaxing ritual when you’re in need of a fast-track to tranquillity.
- The oil is priced at Rs 1695/- for 170 ml.
- Available online and at all Body Shop stores.
- The packaging is as per Body Shop standards- neat & attractive. Just place it over your bathroom or dressing shelf.
- The oil is a quick absorbent. It just seeps into the skin.
- With lavender from the south of France, the fragrance calms the senses.
- Rub it over hands, arms, legs, feet, nape of the neck for a relaxing massage. Focus on the tensed areas for soothing body and mind.
Create a little time for spa everyday. If morning is a runner, give yourself five minutes at the end of everyday to splash some magic over yourself. It’s that ‘me time’ that you deserve. Life will go on any which ways. You will have to steal this little time to pamper and feel alive.
Tip: Rub it on your mom’s feet every night to take her tiredness away and bid her a good night. The Body Shop French Lavender Massage Oil is a tonic that way.
If you’ve loved the review and plan to buy this massage oil, do let us know in the comments below.
Before you leave, read about the Body Shop Black Musk Eau De Parfum review here. The perfume has strong musk notes to give you a high every morning.