Section: Beauty Blog
Here are top 5 winter friendly cosmetics that you can use everyday to look healthy and happy. Seize them close to your heart and stay away from winter dryness and pale skin. Let’s take a look at them:
- Olive Oil. Love it, worship it. Olive Oil is a head to toe answer to winters. Use it on your head for a nice massage or use it on your skin to retain moisture, choice is yours. The multi purpose oil will help everywhere. Unlike coconut oil, it doesn’t freeze and is handy to use anytime.
- Lip Balm. Easy to carry and easy to use, apply a lip balm generously each day. Re-apply at regular intervals to save yourself from chapped lips. It can replace the lipstick or a gloss for sometime. A lip balm adds enough sheen and glamour to the face. Essential part of winter cosmetics.
- Face Moisturiser. Say no to pale cheeks and show your widest smile. A good moisturiser as per your skin type is a must for winters. Choose from a variety of brands and variants available in the market. Say yes to healthy cheeks.
- Tinted moisturiser. Invest in a good tinted moisturiser which is 2 in 1 product. It gives a tint to the face and at the same time moisturises it aswell. Save yourself from the hassle of first applying the moisturiser and then a coverup foundation. Give an instant lift to your face by using a tinted moisturiser.
- Moisture shampoo. A good shampoo and conditioner with moisture as a major content is a must for winters. My recent addition is the Tresemme Smooth and shine shampoo and masque. The shampoo has salon silk moisture with vitamin H & silk protein. Priced at Rs 135/- the shampoo intensely moisturises dry and rough hair. The masque ( for Rs 360/- ) penetrates deeply into the hair and results in soft and silky lively hair. A good moisture shampoo + conditioner + Masque is an essential hair care winter routine.